Tuesday, 17 September 2019

School Photographs - 25/9/19

                                                                                                                        17th September 2019

Dear Parents,


School Photographs


Anthony Wright will be in School on Wednesday 25th September.


Please could you fill in the slip below and return it to School no later than Monday 23rd September stating if you wish your child's photograph to be taken.  

Appointment times will be sent home for family groups with babies, or families who have siblings at other schools.  It is your responsibility to collect and return siblings to their schools after the photographs. 


If all your children attend this School or Nursery, please state this on the return slip and we will arrange to have their photograph taken together if you wish.  We cannot photograph any child who does not return a slip.  There is no obligation to purchase the photographs.


Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Angela Walton

Headteacher  

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………


School Photographs Permission Slip.


  • I do/do not wish to have my child's photograph taken. (delete as appropriate)

  • I would like an individual photograph only of my child.

 

  • I would like a family group photograph with child(ren's) name(s) ……………………………………………………………………………………………… from class(es) …………………………………………

Signed _______________________________________    Date _______________________