Tuesday, 17 September 2019

Extra Curricular Clubs Autumn 2019

16th September 2019

Dear Parents,


Extra-Curricular Clubs Autumn 2019


Please find below the timetable of Extra-curricular clubs running during the Autumn term.  If your child would like to attend a club, please indicate by putting a cross by the appropriate club and complete the details at the bottom of this form.  If the club is oversubscribed Mrs. Gallagher will notify you.


Club

Club Leader(s)

Year Groups

Start date

My child wishes to join this club (X)

Lego/STEM Club

Mrs. Porter

Reception

Monday 23rd September

3.00pm – 3.30pm

Gym Club

Mrs. Fuller & Miss Stephenson

Years 1 and 2

Wednesday 25th September

3.00pm - 3.45pm

Gardening Club

Mrs. Long

Years 1 and 2

Thursday 26th September

3.00pm – 4.00pm

Dance Club

Miss Stephenson

Year 2

Friday 27th September

3.00pm – 3.45pm

  • I will advise the school office of any changes to the authorized adults permitted to collect my child.
  • I give permission for my child to join the clubs I have selected.

Signed …………………………………………………………………….         Date ………………………………

Parent of ……………………………………………………………….         Year/Class ……………………