I would like to inform you that we have been given the date to start re-developing Phase 2 of our outside areas. This will be Monday the 10th February and will approximately last for three weeks. Phase 2 development will mean that the entrance to the Nursery will only be via the main playground as the rear entrance and car park will be closed.
Classes 2, 5 and 6 Parents will need to pick their child up in the evening at the front main entrance. You can appreciate that this will be quite chaotic as 4 classes will have to exit from this door. I apologise in advance. Staff will ensure that the process will be as smooth and quick as possible!
I would also ask for Parents to move quickly away from the vicinity of the main door as soon as they have collected their child.
Phase 2 has been financed by Formula Capital monies. We are still in the process of trying to buy an outside classroom/shelter from school funds to add to the area. We anticipate a fundraiser later on in the term.
Many thanks for your support.