Thursday, 20 June 2019

Swimming Letter - From September.

                                                                                               

    Dear Parents,

 

We would like to continue with our policy of taking the Year 1 and Year 2 children to Dalton Swimming Baths each week.  I have provisionally booked for the Autumn term for Monday and Tuesday afternoons.  This will only be possible however, if you are all willing to contribute weekly to the cost of the lessons, and if some Parents are available to help walk to the baths and assist in the changing room. (DBS clearance will be required, form available from the office).  This may be done on a rota basis but unfortunately if there are not enough helpers, we will be unable to take the children swimming.  

 

The cost this year is slightly higher than last due to the lower number of children in those year groups.  The contributions, unfortunately, need to be paid even when your child is absent, as we pay for the hire of the pool, instructor and lifeguard.  The breakdown of costs are listed below:-

 

Weekly   £3.50    Half Termly     £19.00     Termly      £38    Whole Year     £114

 

Payment can be made for the whole year in advance in September, at the beginning of each term/half term or weekly in advance.  Please return the slip overleaf so that I may confirm or cancel the booking. 

 

Yours sincerely

 

 

 

   Mrs. Angela Walton

   Headteacher

 

 

 

I will/will not be able to help weekly/occasionally.

 

I already have a DBS/I would like to apply for a DBS.

 

 

Signed………………………………………..………Child’s Name……………………………………………………………….