7th December 2018
Dear Parents,
It is Christmas Jumper day on Tuesday the 11th of December when the children may wear their Christmas jumper instead of their usual sweatshirt or cardigan. The children can then wear their Christmas jumpers with the rest of their school uniform until the end of term if they wish. Donations will be collected for the local Children’s Ward.
On Wednesday the 19th of December, the children will be having their Christmas Party at School. The children will have party games, food and treats and receive a gift left by Santa. We ask for £3 towards this, please send this in as soon as possible.
The children may wear their party clothes on that day.
There are some calendars remaining at £4 each if you would like to purchase any. They contain drawings by every child in School.
Can I remind you that school closes at 2pm on Friday the 21st of December.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Angela Walton
Headteacher
Please send me………………………Calendars at £4 each. I enclose £……………………………………..
I enclose £3 party money.