13th September, 2017
Dear Parents,
The photographer will be in School on Thursday 21st September. Please could you fill in the slip below and return it to School no later than Monday 18th September stating whether or not you wish your child’s photographs to be taken. We will send out appointment times for family groups with babies, or who have children at other schools. You will need to collect and return your children to the other schools. If all your children attend this School or the Nursery, please state this on the return slip and we will arrange to have them taken together if you so wish. We cannot photograph any child who does not return a slip. There is of course no obligation to purchase the photographs.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Angela Walton
Headteacher
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
*I do not want a photograph taken
*I would like an individual photograph
*I would like a family group photograph with……………………………………………………..……………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Child’s name………………………………………………………………………….....…………...class………………………………….
Please delete as necessary