26th June 2017
Dear Parents,
We would like to continue with our policy of taking the Year 1 and Year 2 children to Dalton Swimming Baths on Friday mornings. I have provisionally booked for the Autumn term. This will only be possible however, if you are all willing to contribute weekly to the cost of the lessons, and if some of the Parents are available to help walk to the baths and assist in the changing room. (DBS clearance required) This may be done on a rota basis but unfortunately if there are not enough helpers we will be unable to take the children swimming.
The cost this year is slightly lower than last due to the number of children attending. The contributions, unfortunately, need to be paid even when your child is absent, as we pay for the hire of the pool, instructor and life guard. The breakdown of costs are listed below:-
Weekly £3.00 Half Termly £15.50 Termly £31 Whole Year £93
This includes a drink and biscuit on their return to School. Payment can be made for the whole year in advance in September, at the beginning of each term/half term or weekly in advance. Please return the slip overleaf so that I may confirm or cancel the booking. Can you also please state which payment method you would prefer.
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Angela Walton
Headteacher
I will/will not be able to help weekly/occasionally.
I already have a DBS/I would like to apply for a DBS.
I would prefer to pay in a lump sum for the year/per term/per half term/weekly.
Signed………………………………………..………Child’s Name……………………………………………………………….