2nd November, 2016
Dear Parents,
We will be celebrating Children in Need Spotacular on Thursday the 17th of November so for a donation children can wear spots or non uniform. We also have various items on sale. These include metal Pudsey badges (3 designs available) at £1 each and Pudsey wristbands at £1 each.
We also have a limited number of Stationery cases at £6, Notelets at £5, Rewards Charts at £4, Folding Card photo frames at £3, and card holders at £2. Please call in the office if you would like to see any of these items.
Please return the slip below with your remittance stating what you would like to order.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Angela Walton
Headteacher.
I would like to order………………………Pudsey badges at £1.
I would like to order………………………Pudsey wristbands at £1.
I would like to order………………………Stationery Sets at £6.
I would like to order………………………Notelets at £5.
I would like to order………………………Rewards Charts at £4
I would like to order………………………Card photo frames at £3.
I would like to order………………………Card holders at £2.
I enclose …………………………………………
Child’s name………………………………………………………………………..………………………..class………………………………….