Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Easter Service and Choir

                                                                                                9th April, 2014

 

Dear Parents,

 

I would like to say thank you to all those parents and carers who were able to attend our Easter Service at St. Mary’s Church yesterday.  The choir sang beautifully at Church and at the South Cumbria Music Festival.  I would like to celebrate the choir coming second in their class, one point behind the winners.  Five choirs performed and our choir sang with clear diction, confidence and they were beautifully in tune.  We are all so proud of them!

 

I would also like to thank the children who entered the NatWest colouring competition, their entries are displayed in the Bank if you would like to view them.  The winners won an Egg.

 

There have been several cases of Scarlet Fever in the area.  I would just like to bring this to your attention and if your child is at all ill with a rash it would be recommended that you contact a Doctor.

 

All that remains is to wish you a really Happy Easter and hopefully the sun will shine!

 

The following term is quite busy and we will get dates to you as soon as possible. 

 

Many thanks for your support.