Tuesday, 25 March 2014

                                                                                25th March, 2014

Dear Parents,

 

Following discussions with some parents, we have been asked to enquire whether or not parents of pupils eligible for Nursery (term after their 3rd birthday – 4 years) would be interested in their child attending for additional afternoon sessions.

 

Naturally, School would have to charge at least £12 per day for each additional session or at least £60 per week.  Monies would be paid in advance and notice of one month would be required if your child ceased to attend the extra sessions.

 

I would be grateful if you could fill in the expression of interest form below.  This is not binding.

 

Yours sincerely

 

 

 

Miss Helen R. Watt

Headteacher.

 

 

I would/would not be interested in my child staying for additional afternoon sessions at a charge of at least £12 per day.

 

I would be interested in 5 sessions per week

 

I would be interested in ……………………………………(number 1-5)sessions each week.

 

 

Child’s name……………………………………………………………………………..

 

To be returned to school as soon as possible.